Sunday, September 2, 2007

People's Prawn Noodles


I have been a fan of prawn noodle soup since I was young. My grandmother used to live at Joo Chiat Place thus I had the pleasure of eating Joo Chiat Prawn Mee when I visited her every Saturday. As I grew older, I started trying the other famous prawn noodles in Singapore eg Jalan Sultan Prawn Mee, Beach Road Prawn Mee, Whitley Road Prawn Mee, Adam Road Prawn Nee etc. Well they are just as fabulously irresistable and never fail to make my day.


Today I shall begin sharing my love for prawn noodles with People's Prawn Noodles. Better known as Ren Ren Da Xia Mian, People's Prawn Noodles has several branches in Singapore including Jalan Besar, Victoria Street, Joo Chiat, Changi Village etc.

I tried the one at Victoria Street and it was indeed impressive. The unique soup, though yellow in color instead of the normal dark brown, tastes superior with a distinct fragrance and rich seafood sweetness. The halved prawns are reasonably huge and extremely fresh. The chilli powder blends very well with the noodles and the soup.

I recommend People's Prawn Noodles for its delicious noodles, fresh prawns and mouthwatering soup.

7/10

People's Prawn Noodles
Victoria Street Food Centre (beside Allson Hotel)
143 Victoria Street
Singapore 188020

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, you should try their main branch @ Geylang Lor 12.

Google