Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yusof A Mee Kuah


I first found out Yusof A mee kuah when I was at Haig Road Food Centre on the first day of Chinese New Year when most of the Chinese stalls were closed. Fortunately for me, Yusof A was open and I became a fan of the mee kuah since then.


I usually order the bee hoon version of mee kuah instead of the mee version because I feel that bee hoon can absorb the savory gravy better. A bowl of bee hoon kuah which costs $3 comes in a reasonably satisfactory portion of bee hoon topped with an egg, green peas, cabbage and mutton pieces. What is so special about Yusof A mee kuah is its spicy and flavorful gravy which coats the noodles extremely well.

This is undoubtedly one of the more impressive mee kuah I have tasted in Singapore. Come down to Haig Road Food Centre and try it for yourself today.

7.5/10

Yusof A Mee Kuah
Haig Road Food Centre
Blk 14 Haig Road

No comments:

Google